Philips Respironics Bipap Ventilator Model A40
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Available - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Net banking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Selected Products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 5 days after receiving. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Why Buy From Hospitalsstore.com
The Philips Respironics BiPAP A40 has been designed to combine ease of use and comfort with technological innovations that adapt to your patient's condition to offer improved therapy. The fully automatic ventilation mode AVAPS-AE supports long-term therapeutic adherence. BiPAP A40 can offer increased autonomy and support to patients, thanks to its specially designed battery module. It provides 5 hours2 of uninterrupted back-up power, allowing patients to access breathing assistance during daily activities.
The BiPAP A40 also includes the well-known and clinically proven Auto-TRAK algorithm with improved leakage compensation technology to adapt to respiratory changes, while improving patient comfort throughout treatment. The BiPAP A40 is compatible with our oximetry module, so doctors and users can view SpO2 and heart rate as well as ventilation therapy data on the screen.
Philips Respironic BIPAP Ventilator A40 SPECIFICATION :-
- IPAP/EPAP: 4 - 30 cm H2O / 4-25 cm H2O
- Ventilation modes: CPAP, S, S/T, PC, T, AVAPS-AE,
- Target tidal volume: 200 - 1500 ML
- Breath rate: 0 - 40 bpm
- Rise time: 1(100ms) - 6 (600ms)
- Humidification: System One humidity control and ‘Dry Box’ technology
- Hybrid ventilation: AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support)
- AVAPS rate: 0.5 to 5 cm H2O/min
- Inspiratory time: 0.5 to 3 sec
- Alarms: Patient disconnection, apnea, low minute ventilation, low tidal volume, high respiratory rate
- Monitoring: Pressure, tidal volume, minute ventilation, respiration rate, leak
- Filters: Foam and optional ultra-fine
- Data Management: EncorePro 2 and DirectView software Compatible with oximetry module, Advanced detection of residual respiratory events (Apnea/Hypopnea Index, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Clear Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing, RERA, Large Leak and Snore)
- DC power source: 12VDC, 5.0 A
- External battery: 24VDC, 4.2 A
- Battery backup: 11 hours at IPAP 15 / EPAP 4 cm H2O and 12 BPM
- Noise level: 30 dBa AT 10 cm water
- IPAP: 4-40cm H2O
- EPAP: 4-25 cm H2O
- Battery backup: 5-9hrs
- In the box : Device, filters, tubing, power cord, user manual SD card
RazorPay: International Credit/Debit card | Net banking | EMI | Wallet
PayTm: Credit/Debit card | Net banking | Wallet
PayPal: Accept all International cards and payments.
Purchase Order / Bank Transfer : Select this option to make payment Via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS
- From Manufatcurer
- 1 Years
Weight & Dimensions
Power Supply & Battery
No posts found