- Administrator reply
- Thanks for your feedback about Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator.
Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator, 5LPM
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
Philips / Respironics Oxygen Concentrator Everflow 5L
Lightweight for easy transport: The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
Low maintenance for reduced service costs : No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
Product Specifications :
General system Input Voltage
- 120 +/- 10% VAC
- 58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D)
OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels
- Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
- 60 Hz
Average Power Consumption
- 350 W
Oxygen concentration* (at 5 LPM)
- 93 +/- 3 %
- 5.5 PSI
- 0.5-5 l/min
- 14 (31) kg (lbs)
- 12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F
- 45 (typical) dB
- -34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity
- up to 95 %
- 0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)
- 3 Years
- Home Oxygen Concentrator,
- 5L Oxygen Concentrator
How to use Philips Respironics EverFlo oxygen concentrator
oxygen concentrators have been very similar - heavy, bulky, noisy, or requiring frequent maintenance. EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers what homecare providers want and patients deserve.