Phototherapy Machine Description:
Phototherapy is the use of a specific type of light to cure a condition (not sunlight). It's occasionally used to treat neonatal jaundice by decreasing bilirubin levels in your baby's blood through a photo-oxidation process. Jaundice undergoes photo-oxidation, which adds oxygen to it and allows it to dissolve readily in water. This makes it easier for your baby's liver to break down bilirubin in their blood and eliminate it.
During treatments, the skin is subjected to a specific form of light that is delivered by a medical instrument known as a phototherapy unit. Hand-held and table-top devices for spot treatment of tiny regions to cabinets or "walk-in" units for patients requiring complete body therapy are available.
Buy Phototherapy Machine for Newborn Online At Wholesale Price From Hospitals Store:
We offer the best phototherapy machine price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and more. At our online hospital device store "Hospitals Store" we offer the best quality phototherapy for neonatal jaundice for hospitals. Phototherapy unit prices at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. There are many options for phototherapy for jaundice at home with prices that can be purchased online. Shop with us to find the best neonatal phototherapy machine prices in India, as well as explore the broad range of phototherapy machines for newborns.
These phototherapy for infants are premium quality phototherapy for jaundice in newborns from reputed brands. These led phototherapy machines for hospitals are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
You can buy a phototherapy machine for home, for hospitals, clinics, etc. at wholesale price online at Hospitals Store. We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right led phototherapy for newborns as well as an affordable price according to your budget.
Types of Phototherapy Machine:
There are three types of phototherapy equipment for neonatal jaundice, and it's important to know which one best suits your needs when shopping for one. Here's a quick reference guide to the various types of phototherapy machines available.
1. First Generation Phototherapy Device: Fluorescent lights are the most widely utilised lamps in this equipment. Although these lamps are inexpensive and accessible, their light output and intensity will deteriorate over time. LED bulbs are now favoured over other types of lamps in phototherapy systems.
- They have narrower bandwidth.
- They generate less heat, but the light intensity is stronger, therefore the lamps are placed closer to the neonates and have a bigger influence on jaundice.
- These lights are compact, light in weight, non-fragile, and consume little energy.
- The light stability of these lamps is excellent for long-term use and does not diminish in intensity. It should be mentioned that the baby's eyes and genitals should be properly protected during this sort of phototherapy. Because various regions of the baby's body are susceptible to the device's radiation.
2. Second Generation Phototherapy Device (Fiber-optic): Fiber-optic neonatal jaundice treatment phototherapy is a novel method that uses optical fibres to cure newborn jaundice. The light source in this gadget is a quartz halogen lamp that generates light that travels via the optical fibre to the pads.
Because the body absorbs some of the radiation, this device has low power and spectrum radiation. It does, however, have several features that make it more suited than first-generation phototherapy.
- Treatment and baby care without separation from the mother
- Due to direct light transmission to the baby's body, there is no retina injury or consequences such as inflammation, corneal or eye discomfort, etc.
3. Third Generation Phototherapy Device: Under the settings indicated above, both first-generation and second-generation (fibre-optic) devices are employed simultaneously in this type of phototherapy. This phototherapy system has two components: a first-generation device and a fiber-optic device. Phototherapy devices of this type are more typically employed in situations of severe newborn jaundice.
Phototherapy Machine Working Principle:
Newborn jaundice light therapy is a sort of light-based treatment. It can be used to treat neonatal jaundice by reducing bilirubin levels in the blood through a process called photo-oxidation. The bilirubin undergoes photo-oxidation, which adds oxygen to it and allows it to dissolve quickly in water.
Phototherapy systems irradiate the newborn with blue light ranging from 420 to 500 nm to cure hyperbilirubinemia. The bilirubin in the blood is oxidised by this light, resulting in chemicals that may be excreted.