Description For Pulse Oximeter
A Pulse oximeter is a device created for the non-invasive measurement of arterial blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. The pulse oximeter, which is used for assess the oxygen status of patients in a variety of medical settings, has become a gradually more common piece of monitoring apparatus. It gives continuous, non-invasive observation of oxygen saturation of hemoglobin in arterial blood. Its results are efficient with each pulse wave. It is considered to be a painless, general indicator of oxygen delivery to the peripheral tissues such as the finger, nose or earlobe.
A pulse oximeter is a medical oxygen measuring device to measure oxygen level saturation of a patient's blood (as opposed to measuring oxygen saturation directly through a blood sample) and changes in blood volume in the skin, producing a photoplethysmogram that may be further processed into other measurements. The pulse checking machine may be incorporated into a multiparameter patient monitor. Most monitors also display the pulse rate. portable pulse oximeter, battery-operated pulse oximeter machine are also available for transport or home blood oxygen level monitoring.
Pulse oximetry measures a person's oxygen saturation. Peripheral oxygen saturation (spo2 level) readings are typically within 2% accuracy (within 4% accuracy in 95% of cases) of the more accurate (and invasive) reading of arterial oxygen saturation (SaO2) from arterial blood gas analysis. But the two are correlated well enough that the safe, convenient, noninvasive, inexpensive pulse oximeter monitor is valuable for measuring low oxygen saturation in clinical use.
The most common approach is transmissive pulse oximetry. In this approach, a spo2 sensor device is placed on a thin part of the patient's body, usually a fingertip or earlobe, or an infant's foot. Fingertips and earlobes have higher blood flow rates than other tissues, which facilitates heat transfer. The blood oxygen pulse meter device passes two wavelengths of light through the body part to a photo detector. The pulse oximeter measures the changing absorbance at each of the wavelengths, allowing it to determine the absorbances due to the pulsing arterial blood alone, excluding venous blood, skin, bone, muscle, fat, and (in most cases) nail polish.
Reflectance pulse oximeter machine is a less common alternative to transmissive pulse oximetry. This method does not require a thin section of the person's body and is therefore well suited to a universal application such as the feet, forehead, and chest, but it also has some limitations. Vasodilation and pooling of venous blood in the head due to compromised venous return to the heart can cause a combination of arterial and venous pulsations in the forehead region and lead to spurious SpO2 results. Such conditions occur while undergoing anaesthesia with endotracheal intubation and mechanical ventilation or in patients in the Trendelenburg position.
Pulse Oximeter Use/Working of Pulse Oximeter :
A blood oxygen level spo2 monitor displays the percentage of blood that is loaded with oxygen. More specifically, it measures what percentage of hemoglobin, the protein in blood that carries oxygen, is loaded. Acceptable normal SaO2 ranges for patients without pulmonary pathology are from 95 to 99 percent. For a person breathing room air at or near sea level, an estimate of arterial pO2 can be made from the blood- oxygen level monitor "saturation of peripheral oxygen" (SpO2) reading.
Types of pulse Oximeter :
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter: The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is especially suited to measuring oxygen saturation level, pulse rate and the spo2 at home's comfort. A fingertip pulse oximeter is easy to use and provides precise results using the one touch power button. It is a small device that is battery powered. It has a large LED screen display that make it easy and convenient of reading results. Finger Pulse Oximeter is a quick and precise way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Fingertip Oximeter is helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and precise spo2 oxygen saturation readings
- Handheld Pulse Oximeter: One of the most well-known methods of obtaining continuous pulse oximetry measurements is the handheld pulse oximeter. Hand held pulse oximeter is accurate pulse oximeter if compared to a fingertip pulse oximeter, a handheld pulse oximeter is more reliable. The finger is clipped to a separate reusable pulse oximeter sensor at the end of a length of cable, with the other end hooked into a portable oxygen monitor meter.
- Table Top Pulse Oximeter: Tabletop Pulse oximeter is used in hospitals and clinics because these table-top pulse oximeters come with advanced features, and also table top pulse oximeter price are little expensive because of the advanced features it offers as compared to other pulse oximeters.
- Table top oximeters are used for all-around monitoring, convenient operation and high-cost performance, applicable in adults, infants and neonates.
- Use For medical, surgery, surgery, operating room, ICU/CCU, emergency, obstetrics and gynaecological treatments, paediatrics. These oxy pulse meter coming with visual and audio alerts can be configured for systolic (SYS), diastolic (DIA), medium (MAP), spO2 and pulse (PR). Table-top oximeters also have flash memory where doctors can store patients’ data related to sp02 etc.
Get pulse oximeter at wholesale price only on Hospitals Store :
We offer the best pulse oximeter in low price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online hospital equipment store "Hospitals Store" we offer different types of low cost pulse oximeter including Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Handheld Pulse Oximeter, Table Top Pulse Oximeter more each of which is ideal for monitoring blood oxygen saturation . Oximeter price at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. There are many options for oxygen check machine with prices that can be purchased online. Find the best pulse oximeter price in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
Choose Pulse Oximeter Online From Best Brands Available :
- Masimo Pulse Oximeter: masimo oximeter uses the leading technology to accurately measure your oxygen saturation and pulse rate even during movement or low blood flow. masimo oximeter also provides unique measurements that help you assess changes in breathing rate, breathing effort, hydration, or other factors. And the Masimo Personal Health app brings it all together for easy trending, sharing, and integration of your data with the Health app on your smart device.
- K Life Pulse Oximeter: k life pulse oximeter is a Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter provides utmost accuracy in readying oxygen saturation and pulse rate. Based on full digital technology, the finger pulse oximeter non invasively measures the actual content (oxygen saturation of oxyhemoglobin (Hb02) in arterial blood using the optical transmittance method. K life pulse oximeter measures the blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate of human body via finger artery. It is applicable to a wide range of fields, such as families, hospitals, oxygen bars, social medical care institutions and athletes.
- Choicemmed Pulse Oximeter: choicemmed oximeter features a high resolution 2.8 TFT screen displays SpO2, PR, PI, waveform and pulse bar. Adjustable audible and visual alarms battery indicator, It also features an adjustable backlight and voice which makes it easy to use.
- Nellcor Pulse Oximeter: The Nellcor Pulse Oximeter patient monitoring system incorporates the latest Nellcor digital signal processing technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion and other forms of signal interference, providing clinicians with access to the most critical information regarding their patients’ respiratory status.
Bestseller in Pulse Oximeter :
The boom of online shopping has brought us to buying medical supplies, even medical equipment on the web today. Oximeter online shopping is like buying anything else on the internet, especially on a trusted Oximeter online shop like www.hospitalsstore.com. Explore the wide product range of oxygen pulse meter from top brands like Nellcore, Choicemmed, Masimo and more buy pulse oximeter online for your patient, clinic and hospitals.