Description of Physiotherapy Belt
Physiotherapy belts, also known as exercise belts, are an effective product for helping people to reduce their physical pain and discomfort. This belt works to improve circulation, reduce pain and stiffness in muscles, while offering valuable relief from aches and pains. Its contoured shape provides comfortable support around the back and abdomen while allowing full range of motion for any activity. The physio belt also helps promote posture and balance by strengthening core muscles, which can increase stability for everyday tasks.
Different Types of Physiotherapy Belts
Traction Belt is used for transmitting a longitudinal traction force on the targeted body part. This physiotherapy belt is reliable belt provides superior grip and stability, helps to reduce your risk of slipping and falling by providing secure traction on any surface. Its adjustable strap ensures a perfect fit for every body type, while its advanced design provides superior stability and balance.
Abdomen Belt is reliable belt provides superior grip and stability, helps to support your waistline straight and strengthen the muscles. This physio therapy belt wrapped around the waist, it is commonly used to augment the recovery process after abdominal surgery. The abdominal belt will compress your abdomen and give you greater support while exercising.
Hernia Belt is a supportive product used to provide support and relief to those suffering from hernias. This hernia therapy belt is worn around the abdomen that help to push the displaced organs on their original place. A hernia belt is a specialized supply that can help reduce pain and discomfort while helping the hernia heal properly.
This physiotherapy belt is the perfect product for looking to reach your weight loss goals quickly and easily. Slimming belt works increasing body temperature during your daily activities, allowing you to sweat more and burn fat faster. This physical therapy belt allows you to target problem areas while providing gentle support in your abdomen and lower back.
Chest Belt wraps around the chest is used to immobilize the ribs and provide relief from pain, and it's also used for stabilization of sternum fracture. This physio therapy belt provides relief from rib pain and discomfort during the activities. It is easily adjustable and can be worn under any clothing. Providing relief from chest pain, it is designed with adjustable velcro fastening to adjust the width for maximum comfort. The belt is easy to wear and effectively holds the chest in place.
Maternity belts are wraparound the belly primarily used to support the lower back, pelvis, hips, and abdomen during pregnancy. Wearing a maternity belt helps relieve back pain and other discomforts with pregnancy. Maternity Belts are designed to provide support and comfort during pregnancy, they can be used in conjunction with pregnancy support belts or maternity wraps. The belts are also commonly used after delivery to help shrink the abdomen area.
This physiotherapy belt is the perfect solution to help treat pulled or torn muscles or tendons. It is to increase blood circulation in the affected areas. This is electric product come with long cord and temperature controller. It is easy to use and comes with pre-set temperature settings. It can be used for back pain, shoulder pain and leg pain as well. Also called as heat belt or electric heating pad. It is portable, easy to use and comfortable in wearing.
Benefits of Different Type Physiotherapy Belt
- This physiotherapy belt is ultimate solution for reduce body compression.
- Relieve your herniation pains and help release trapped nerves with the Traction Belt.
- It is used for patient suffering from pain and discomfort.
- This physio belt is perfect for post abdominal surgery recovery.
- It is help to avoid pain and discomfort while coughing and laughing.
- It strengthens the abdominal muscles and weakened abdominal walls.
- An abdomen belt helps to avoid squeezing or cramping up of the muscles.
- You can wear this belt under your clothes, after this worn you can be comfort.
- After wearing, the hernia therapy belt also helps in reduction of pain and discomfort.
- Wearing a supporter of hernia puts constant at pressure on the hernia affected site, which helps improve the condition.
- It is also available in various size for male, female, and children, thus making them accessible for everyone.
- This physiotherapy belt produces therapeutic heat around the abdomen to help boost metabolism.
- This helps to burn more calories and reduce bloating quickly and effectively.
- The Slimming Belt is an ideal product that provides the perfect combination of waist trimming and lower back support.
- The belt tightens around your waist area and pulls in your abdomen. Thus, giving a perfect shape to your belly or waists.
- Maternity belt is specially designed to provide both back and abdominal support, this product reduces your pain throughout pregnancy.
- The Physiotherapy Belt is designed to provide perfect compression and relief during activities. This physio belt helps to reduce muscle fatigue while promoting circulation, aiding in physical recovery and enhancing performance.
- The Physiotherapy Belt provides unbeatable support to new mothers during and after pregnancy, designed to provide extra support so you can do your activities.
Buy Physiotherapy Belt online at wholesale price
We offer the lowest Physio Therapy Belt Price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online hospital equipment store “Hospitals Store” we offer the best physiotherapy belt for pain relief. Therapy belt price at hospitals store are the lowest compared to other sellers. There are many options of physical therapy belt that can be purchased online. Find the best physiotherapy belt price for your hospital and clinic, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
|Best Physiotherapy Belt Brands||Price Range|
|Tynor Physiotherapy Belt||₹500 – ₹4000|
|Flamingo Therapy Belt||₹500 – ₹4000|
|Viscco Physiotherapy Belt||₹400 – ₹3500|
|Wonder Care Physiotherapy Belt||₹500 – ₹3500|
You can buy physiotherapy belt for yourself, patients, hospitals, and clinic at the affordable prices, only on Hospitals Store. So we've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right physiotherapy belt according to your need, as well as physical therapy price in your budget.