Romsons R4 Urine Bag ( Box of 50 )
Romsons R4 Urine Bag is used to collect and temporarily store urine. It is attached to a catheter (tube) that is connected to the patient's bladder through the urethra and the urine is passed through this tube into the urine bag.
|Product Name||Romsons R4 Urine Bag|
|urine bag material type||Soft and kink resistant|
|Box of||50 pouches|
Romsons R4 Urine Bag Specifications :
- Specially designed 100% closed urine drainage system.
- 2-liter capacity bag manufactured from extra strong yet transparent sheeting to provide a clear vision of the color of urine.
- Non-return valve to prevent the backflow of urine.
- Single hand operated “T” type bottom outlet facilitates extremely fast emptying of the urine bag.
- Large bore, transparent, kink-resistant flexible tubing ensures the unrestricted flow of urine.
- A unique foldable hanger provided with a tube holder is suitable for bedside hanging and keeps the tube in an upright position.
- Sterile, individually packed in peelable pouch.
No reviews found