Romsons Urometer Urine Bag, Paediatric
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
The Romsons Urometer Paediatric Urine Bag with Measured Volume Chamber is designed to measure hourly urine output. This urine collection bag is equipped with a clear and transparent measured volume chamber which allows for accurate measurement. This Urometer Bag is suitable for paediatric patients and come with a 800ml capacity.
Specifications of Romosons Urometer bag:
|Product Name||Romsons Urometer Bag|
|Urine bag type||Paediatric Urometer|
|Urometer bag capacity||800 ml|
|Bag Material||Non-toxic medical PVC|
|Tube length||150 cm|
|Catheter Connector type||Universal|
|Urometer Bag drainage time||4-8 hours|
|Reusable||Yes, (not use more than one month)|
|Suitable For||Paediatric Patients|
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS of Romsons Urometer Urine Bag:
- This urine collection bag is equipped with a clear and transparent measured volume chamber which allows for accurate measurement
- The urine bags have a tube length of 150 cm.
- The urometer urine bag has completely closed circuit to eliminate the risk of contamination.
- The universal tapered connector facilitates aseptic catheter & urine bag connection.
- These urine bags are sterile, individually packed in a box.
- The urine bag is suitable for Paediatric patients.
- The capacity of the Romsons urometer is 800 ml
- The Romsons urometer is made of medical grade PVC that is non-toxic and safe to use
- These Romsons urometer bags come in a standard packing of 10 bags per box
Point to consider during using of Romsons Urometer urine bag:-
- It is advised to empty the Urometer bag every four to eight hours, or if it becomes filled before then. Do not let the drain tube touch the container the urine is draining into, when emptying the bag. Wash hands with soap and water before and after touching the catheter or urometer catheter bag.
- Romsons Urometer is not recommended being re-used for more than a month, even with thorough cleaning every time the bag is drained. If the bag looks dirty or smells bad, then it should not be used and disposed off immediately.
- Warranty not available
No reviews found