Scoop Stretcher Description:
The Scoop Stretcher gives the best comfort and stability to patients who need spinal stabilization. The Scoop reduces the need for the log-roll manoeuvre, which significantly decreases cervical spine displacement. Two linked, interlocking sections allow operators to bring the two halves under the patient mutually and gently raise them. It's ideal for transporting those who may have suffered spinal injuries.
A scoop stretcher is made up of two pieces that can be divided vertically, with shaped 'blades' in the centre that may be brought together underneath a patient. The two sections are put individually on either side of the patient, then brought together until the top and bottom fastening clips engage.
If the patient is strapped, the scoop stretcher can be utilised for patient transfer. The ATLS Student Course Manual, ninth edition, however, cautions against using scoop stretchers for patient transport. It is preferable to move the patient to a vacuum mattress for comfort and safety reasons, in which case the scoop stretcher is placed on the transport device and then opened.
Buy scoop stretcher at wholesale price from Hospitals Store:
We offer the lowest scoop stretcher price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and more. At our online hospital device store "Hospitals Store" we offer the best scoop stretcher for ambulances. Hospital Furniture prices at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. There are many options for scoop stretchers with prices that can be purchased online. Shop with us to find the best scoop style stretcher prices in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
These ambulance scoop stretchers are premium quality stretchers from reputed brands. These ambulance stretchers are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
You can buy a scoop stretcher for hospitals, clinics, etc. at wholesale price online at Hospitals Store. We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right scoop ambulance stretcher for your need as well as an affordable price according to your budget.
Buy Scoop stretcher Online from the Best Brands Online:
Buy hospital scoop stretchers online at the best prices, only on Hospitals Store.
- Aar Kay Scoop stretcher: Aar Kay hospital scoop stretchers are the top-selling back scoop stretchers in India. There are two main reasons for the popularity of the medical scoop stretcher, one is their trustworthy high-quality product and 2nd is all over India product availability.
- Niscomed Medical Scoop stretchers: Their scoop stretchers are improvised scoop stretcher scoop stretchers for hospital use. Niscomed scoop stretcher price also suits your pocket. Niscomed is known as one of the best human scoop stretcher manufacturers.
- Surgix Scoop stretchers - Surgix is a well-known brand in the medical products industry. Surgix gives you all types of hospital scoop stretchers, like back scoop stretcher, scoop stretcher for walking, patient shifting trolley, hydraulic scoop stretcher, aluminium scoop stretcher, steel scoop stretcher, etc. The scoop stretcher cost is also affordable from Surgix.
Top Picks of Hospital Scoop stretchers:
Overall the best medical scoop stretchers -
- Aar Kay Scoop stretcher: With the best reviews for high-quality surgical scoop stretchers, low maintenance, long life, and easy scoop stretcher use, the Aar Kay Hospital Scoop stretchers is the best hospital scoop stretchers that come with a very cheap hospital scoop stretcher price.
- Niscomed Medical Scoop stretchers: Niscomed medical scoop stretchers are on our top pick scoop stretcher list due to their reviews for high-quality performance, low maintenance, long life, and easy scoop stretcher use principle.
- Surgix Scoop stretchers: Surgix scoop stretchers are on our top pick scoop stretcher list due to their reviews for high-quality performance, low maintenance, long life, and easy scoop stretcher working principles.
What is the use of scoop stretchers in hospitals?
In hospitals, a scoop stretcher is used to carry and move a patient who is unable to move by himself/herself. Scoop stretchers are one of the major parts of the medical industry. There are many types of scoop stretchers are available in the market such as scoop stretcher, ambulance scoop stretcher, folding scoop stretcher, foldable scoop stretcher, steel scoop stretcher, etc.