The handle on the top of the stopcock is used to open and close lines to give 3-way flow (from inlet to outlet, inlet to side-port, or side port to outlet). The device can also be used to reduce two lines to one, as well as for drug/drug infusion and extension line attachment.
A stopcock is a type of valve that regulates the flow of liquid or gas. The phrase isn't precise, and it's used to describe a variety of valves. The valve's main continuous feature is that it is designed to totally stop the flow when fully closed. A stopcock resembles a tap but does not have an exit spout. It will operate as a connection between two lengths of pipe.
Types of stopcock:-
There are different types of Stopcock . Here's a quick reference guide to the various types of Stopcock.
- Angle stop cock- The angular stop cock has an attractive form and is linked with a wall flange to provide convenient single-point control of water flow to adjacent water outputs. This stop cock has a single lever control and can be wall mounted for a clean look in your bathroom.
- Brass stop cock- Every consumer will be able to choose the most appropriate one thanks to the brass stopcock. They come in a variety of sizes, materials, and shapes, making them useful in a variety of settings. These brass stopcocks are ideal for instructors, students, and researchers that need absolute precision in their experiments and studies.
- Seized stop cock- Stop taps are typically only used about once a time, usually when a plumbing problem arises. This means that you will frequently be unable to turn it since it is seized in the open position. If your stop tap is seized and you need to shut it off, you'll have to use the main incoming stop tap, which should be near your property's boundary.
- Council stop sock- For controlling water flow, a concealed Stop Cock with adjustable flange can be readily installed in restrooms, washrooms, and dining areas. Designed in a variety of sizes and forms using the highest quality brass and modern mechanics.
- Glass stop cock- A straight bore, a ground glass stopcock, and permanent graduations characterise these glass stop cocks. These products may expose you to substances such as lead, which has been linked to cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive problems in California.
Choose Stopcock from the best brands online:-
- Becton Dickinson stop cock- It's a three-way stopcock with or without extension lines . It's a stopcock with a straight through hole. It is composed of new grade polycarbonate and is manufactured utilising an unique moulding method that leads to increased crack resistance in the event of excess flow. They have on/off snaps that allow the patient to verify that the stopcock is entirely closed.
- Nulife stop cock- It's used to ensure that drugs are administered correctly. In regular processes, it can endure pressure. The arrows on the tap indicate the flow direction. Up to three bars of pressure can be applied without leaking.
- Romsons stop cock- The Romsons is a three-way stopcock that can be used for infusions and invasive blood pressure monitoring. The stopcock is made of medical-grade, lipid-compliant polycarbonate that is clear and transparent. It has a three-arm handle that is simple to use. The gadget enables for the smallest possible residual volume. The strong construction of the stopcock, together with the circular flow-channel, avoids the occurrence of air-trap.
Bestseller in Stopcock online:-
The boom of online shopping has brought us to buying medical supplies, even medical equipment on the web today. Stopcock online shopping is like buying anything else on the internet, especially on a trusted online shop like www.hospitalsstore.com. Explore the wide product range of from top brands like Romsons, Nulife, B Braun, BD, patient in clinic and hospitals.
Buyer's guide and FAQs about Stopcock.