The Portable Suction Machines are designed to be lighter in weight and easier to move. An aspirator is technically any suction device used to remove fluids from the body.Portable aspirators or suction devices allow tracheostomy patients the freedom to live life and not compromise their health care routine. The suction machines clear the airway through a sterile catheter connected to the main device and the surgically created soma on the patient’s neck.
Description for Suction Machine
The first conventional aspirator machine was introduced by a cardiologist named Pierre Carl Edouard Potain in 1869. His aspirator suction machine was a manual machine that used a pump to drain abscesses and fluid buildup in the chest, with the goal of preventing heart failure. When electricity became commonplace and reliable, suction machines transitioned from manual devices to electrically powered devices. However, until the late 1970s, heavy duty aspirator were extremely large and were often permanently affixed to a wall.
A suction apparatus, also known as an aspirator, is a type of medical device that is primarily used for removing obstructions — like mucus extractor machine, saliva, blood, or secretions — from a person’s airway. When an individual is unable to clear secretions due to a lack of consciousness or an ongoing medical procedure, medical suction machine help them breathe by maintaining a clear airway. In practice, care professionals use suction machines as an integral part of a treatment plan when a patient’s airway is partially or completely obstructed. Some common uses of medical suction apparatus include:
- Removing respiratory secretions when the patient is unable to
- Assisting a patient that is vomiting while seizing or unconscious
- Clearing blood from the airway
- Removing a foreign substance from a patient’s windpipe and/or lungs (pulmonary aspiration)
Since they can be used in conjunction with other medical technologies to treat a variety of life-threatening conditions, electric suction machine have become a mainstay in both pre-hospital and in-hospital settings. Given their ubiquity, it’s common to have questions about their uses and functions.
Suction machines are appliances that are used to remove substances such as blood, saliva, mucus, and vomit from a person's airway. A portable suction unit can prevent pulmonary aspiration and facilitate breathing.
Suction machine, Suction Apparatus supplies include bacteria filters, collection canisters, and aspirator tubing kits. You can buy suction machine from our wide range of products from reputed manufactures. We offer the lowest suction machine price with discounts and offers.
Get the Best Suction Machine Price in India From Hospitals Store:
We offer the lowest Suction Machine price for patients, doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online medical supply store "Hospitals Store". We offer different brands of electric suction apparatus including Anand Suction Machine, Asco, Dr Diaz and more. Each of which is ideal for different types of requirement of patients. Portable Suction Machine Price in INDIA at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. With Hospitals Store, you will find the best suction machine at an affordable price.
|Yuwell Suction Machine||INR 13,500/-|
|Niscomed Suction Machine||INR 5,040/-|
|Technocare Suction Machine||INR 13,700/-|
|Oxymed Suction Machine||INR 6,710/-|
Types of Suction Machine:
- Manual suction devices — Manual devices do not use electricity, and their design can be as simple as a handheld bulb that’s used to expel mucus from a child’s nasal cavity. They’re often used in emergency settings since they don’t require electricity to function and are usually small and portable. However, it is difficult to use manual suction devices consistently and effectively over a long period of time.
- Stationary suction machines — For decades, stationary suction machine were the most common machines, as they were reliable, effective, and consistent. However, their lack of portability left a lot to be desired. Patients couldn’t be treated with a stationary suction machine during transport and it could only provide emergency care within a hospital’s four walls.
- Portable suction machines — portable suction apparatus are growing in popularity due to advances in portable aspirator machine and battery technology. portable suction unit are designed to be lightweight and easy to move or transport, making them perfect for both patients and medical professionals.
Common Uses for Suction Machines:
Hospital suction machine are often used when a patient is experiencing liquid or semi-solid blockages in their pharynx, trachea, or other oral cavities. However, the ideal suction unit may vary depending on a patient’s condition. Here are a few scenarios where patients or professionals may use a small portable suction machine.
- Ongoing Patient Care Patients may require portable suction device in their home if they are unable to clear their own secretions for a variety of reasons. This includes patients who are receiving palliative care and find it difficult or impossible to clear their own secretions, individuals with chronic illnesses (COPD, ALS, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, etc.), or patients who have undergone a tracheostomy.
- Pre-hospital portable medical suction machine are very common in a pre-hospital setting, as they play a crucial role in helping emergency responders establish ABC (airway, breathing, and circulation). In practice, pre-hospital providers often use suction portable machine to treat a variety of patients. This includes trauma victims with blood in their airway, overdose victims with vomit in their airway, and other victims that are experiencing a respiratory emergency.
- In-Hospital Most hospitals have rooms that are outfitted with stationary, wall-mounted suction machines. Care teams often use stationary suction machine as a part of standard procedures such as tracheostomies, sinus-related ailments, and tonsillectomies.
How portable medical suction device Work:
Portable suction medical device generate negative pressure, which is channeled through a special type of plastic connecting tube called a single-use catheter. The negative pressure creates a vacuum effect that pulls any blood, mucus, or similar secretions out of the throat. The secretions are then automatically dispensed into a collection jar.
In order to generate negative pressure and remove secretions, portable suction machines rely on a few key technologies. Here is a shortlist of the most common components within a surgical suction machine.
Top-selling Models of Suction Machines :
Yuwell Suction Machine: Max negative pressure: ≥0.09MPa Noise:≤ 65 dB (A) Power: ≤180VA Pumping rate: ≥20L/min Reservoir capacity: 2500mL/pc, 2pieces Note: Not suitable for continuous use in the induced abortions and for the inflammable or explodable surroundings. Max continuous working time is 30 minutes, continuity rate: 50% Electrical appliance safety requirement: Class I, Type B
Niscomed Suction Machine: Our offered Portable Phlegm Suction Machine is innovatively designed oil-free lubrication pump widely known for large flux, high negative pressure and low noise. It is especially designed for absorbing thick liquid such as phlegm, blood etc. it is not only used as suction device in emergency room, operation room, but also at home as health care product.
- Voltage: 220V 50HZ
- Power: 90VA
- Max negative pressure value: >0.75MPa
- Pumping rate: >18L/min
- Reservoir volume: >1000mL
- Oil-free piston pump
- Plastic panel to avoid
- water erosion.
- Overflow valve to prevent liquid
- from flowing into pump
- Adjustable negative pressure
- Light weight & easy to carry
Bestseller in Suction Machines:
The boom of online shopping has brought us to buying medical supplies, even medical equipment on the web today. Suction machine online shopping is like buying anything else on the internet, especially on a trusted pedal suction machine online shop like hospitals store. Explore the wide product range of Suction pump for medical use from top brands like Anand, ASCO, D Diaz and more buy suction machine online for your patient, clinic and hospitals.