Syringes and needles:- Needles and syringes are sterile instruments used to inject solutions into or withdraw secretions from the body. A syringe is a calibrated glass or plastic cylinder with a plunger at one end and an opening that connects to a needle at the other. The needle is a hollow metal tube with a pointed tip.
Online medical store "Hospitals Store" has the most comprehensive selection of needles and syringes. All top manufacturers and brands, such as Hindustan Syringes, Nipro Syringes, BD Syringes, and others, are available at the lowest price and with functional applications. At our online Medical equipment store "Hospitals Store," we offer a variety of Needle and syringes, including dispovan, prefilled syringe, Insulin syringe, Tuberculin Syringe, hypodermic syringe and more, each of which is ideal for treating different types of patients. To assist you in selecting the best needle and syringe for your needs, we've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below.
Note - We strongly advise all patients to always take the advice of a physician or a certified medical professional before attempting or using a new medical product.
Buy syringes and needles at wholesale price from our online medical supply store "www.hospitalsstore.com":-
Syringes are available in a variety of designs and patterns.
Types of syringes:
- Luer lock syringes: A Luer lock syringe allows a needle to be twisted onto the tip and locked into place, ensuring a secure connection and prevents the needle from being accidentally removed or the contents being accidentally injected.
- Insulin syringes: Insulin injection syringes are meant for diabetic patients. These are disposable and meant for one-time use.
- Tuberculin syringes: This syringe is used for injecting very small amounts of chemicals into the skin in tuberculosis and allergy testing, as well as injecting small amounts of medication into the muscles.
- Hypodermic syringes: When the injected chemical cannot be swallowed, either because it will not be absorbed (as with insulin) or because it will injure the liver then this type of syringe is utilized for quick delivery of liquids. It can also be used to administer medications that can't be taken by mouth owing to vomiting.
- Disposable syringes: Disposable syringes are widely used for administering medications and vaccinations or for collecting blood. In an attempt to prevent transmitting a disease, they are also used instead of reusable syringes.
- Insulin pen needles: An insulin pen is an injection device with a needle that delivers insulin into the subcutaneous tissue (the tissue between your skin and muscle).
What to keep in mind when choosing a syringe?
1). Size: When choosing a syringe, you have to consider the size. Make sure the size of the syringe matches the volume of the drugs to be given as well as the desired pressure flow. If you are going to give large volumes of drugs, then you would need a large syringe. The same thing goes for low-pressure flow.
2). Syringe Tips: There are a variety of syringe tips available, including the following:
- Luer Lock Tip- When it comes to syringe tips, the Luer Lock Tip is a popular choice. It twists on the needle to keep it in place.
- Slip Tip- It allows the needle to be inserted without having to twist it. With medical tubing like feeding tubes and catheters, a catheter slip tip is employed.
- Eccentric Tips– If you're planning to inject medications parallel to the patient's skin, such as into a vein near the skin surface, this is the syringe tip to use.
- Catheter syringe Tip– The tip of a catheter syringe is tapered to allow tubing to fit over it. Its primary function is irrigation.
3). Needles – They have a hub at one end that attached to the syringe. Needles come in different lengths and are measured in inches. They also vary in gauge sizes. Thin needles have high gauge sizes. The tip of the needle has a bevel/slope to allow the needle to easily pass through the tissues.
Buy needles and syringes from the best brands online:-
A). Becton Dickinson (BD): BD is a leading manufacturer and provider of safety injection needles and syringes, continually pioneering the development of high-quality, easy-to-use injection devices designed to protect healthcare workers from needlestick injuries and exposure to bloodborne pathogens. We offer one of the most complete lines of advanced safety-engineered products in the industry.
B). B. Braun Melsungen: B. Braun Melsungen is currently the largest Europe-based manufacturer of needle and syringe products in the world – as well as being one of the biggest European medical device firms generally.
C). Nipro: Nipro's syringes are designed to be accurate and easy to use. A clear barrel for precise fluid aspiration and quick recognition of air bubbles, a tight gasket seal connection with smooth plunger movement, and secured grip with wide and textured wings.
D). Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices (HMD): It is one of the major world firms manufacturing medical syringes and one of the few producing a special type of syringe suitable for making efficient use of the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.