Plenumtech Syringe Infusion Pump, Zeta
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Avaliable - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Netbanking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Seleted products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 10 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Why Buy From Hospitalsstore.com
Plenumtech Syringe Pump Specifications :
1. Product Specification:-
- Product Type: Front Loading Syringe Infusion Pump
- Pumping Mechanism: Lead Screw Mechanism
- Parameters Displayed: Occlusion Level, Syringe Size, Syringe Brand, Drug Name, Set Flow Rate, Infused Volume, Battery Life, Alarms & Indicators
- Keypad: Capacitive Touch Screen Keypad
- Fixation: Allows Horizontal & Vertical Mounting
- Stackability: For Interlocking of two or more units
- Battery Status: Display in Bars OR hrs, and min.
- Power Saver: Auto adjust display brightness to save battery
2. Basic Infusion Controls:-
- Syringe Capacity: 5,10,20,30,50/60 and 100 CC Auto Detection
- Syringe Brands: Dispovan, BBRaun Perfusor, BD Precise, Plastipak Romson & Sisco (Provision to add 13 more brands)
- Flow Rate: 0.1 to 2000 ml/hr (increment in step of 0.1 ml/hr) Facility for online titration
- Purge: Upto 2000 ml/hr
- Priming: 3Modes: Mandatory/ Non Mandatory/ Advised Rate: Upto 2000 ml/hr
- Bolus Type: Auto & Manual
- Bolus Rate: Upto 2000 ml/hr
- Bolus Volume: 0.1 ml to max capacity of syringe (0.1ml incr.)
- Bolus Indicator: Beep after infusion of every 0.5/1 ml bolus volume
- Infusion Modes: 1: Rate ml/hr (0.1ml /hr incr., 2. Volume Limit 0.1-999.9 ml (01 ml incr.), 3. Volume /Time 0.1-999.9 ml; 00h01-100h00, 4. Dose Rate, # Dose Unit: mcg/min, mcg/hr, mcg/kg/min mcg/kg/hr mg/min, mg/hr mg/kr/min, mg/kg/hr, # Dilution: X mg/ml or X mg / Y ml, 5. Upgradable to PCA
- Standby: Programmable form 1 min. to 24 hrs.
- Drug Labelling: 64 drug name with provision for user add/delete
- KVO/KOR: Settable from 0.1 to 5 ml/hr Provision to keep it off.
- Mechanical Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Overall Accuracy: +/- 2% (Measured time, 1 Hr, min 0.2 ml
3. Pressure Management:-
- Pressure Modes: Variable / 3 Pre-set Levels /10 Pre-set Levels From 100 to 900 mmHg, 50 mmHg increment
- Pressure Limits: Low 0.4 kg/cm2 (300 mmHg)
- Mid 0.8 kg/cm2 (600 mmHg)
- High 1.2 kg/cm2 (900 mmHg)
- Tolerance: +/- 20%
- DPS: Warns Pressure Variation
- Pressure Monitoring: Graphic Representation of the pressure limits
- Anti-bolus System: Reduces significantly bolus after occlusion release
4. Pre Alarms/ Alarms/ Security Features:-
- Alarms: All the alarms are expressed by means of flashing message/symbol on the display and sound beep
- Syringe detection: Syringe Dislocated, Drive Disengaged, Patient Line Disconnection, Plunger Disengaged
- Device Control: No Mains, Battery Pre-alarm & Alarm, Idle, Technical Malfunction, Unconfirmed Programming Preventive Maintenance
- Infusion control: Occlusion Pre-alarm & Alarm, Infusion End Pre-alarm & Alarm, KVO/KOR, Syringe Empty
- Keypad Locking: Restricts Accidental change of the infusion parameters
5. Standard Accessories:-
- Unit with pole clamp, power cord & operating manual
6. Optional / Upgradable Feature:
- Power Source: External Power 12 VDC converter (For ambulatory power supply)
- Battery Life: Upgradable to 5/10 hr @ ml/hr
- Stackability: Multiple input AC cord to power upto 8 pumps
- Communication Port: Rs232 port
- Data Log Event: 500 data log events in real-time Expandable upto 1500 nos.
- Other: Nurse call attachment optional
RazorPay: International Credit/Debit card | Net banking | EMI | Wallet
PayTm: Credit/Debit card | Net banking | Wallet
PayPal: Accept all International cards and payments.
Purchase Order / Bank Transfer : Select this option to make payment Via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS
No posts found