- Types of Syringe Pumps.
Infusion Only Syringe Pump :- Such Syringe pumps allow the motor to pressure the plunger to deliver liquid.
Infusion/withdrawal Pumps :- Such pumps operate in the same manner as an infusion pump only, but at the end of the run the motor reverses and the syringe plunger shifts in the opposite direction, allowing the syringe to fill up again.
Push/pull and continuous flow pump :-These Syringe pumps are a variation of the infusion pump having opposing syringes.
High Pressure Syringe pump :- Such Syringe pumps have a small syringe in diameter that increases the pressure.
Low Flow Rate Pump :- Such Syringe pumps have sharper syringes that can be used smoother
- Why are syringe pumps used?
- When there is severe pain and a constant flow of medication is needed
- When the patient finds it difficult to swallow medication
- The patient is agitated or distressed
- To administer analgesics, antimetics and other drug
- What are syringe pump accessories and disposables? Syringe pump do not have much accessories. Some of accessoriess can be replace in the syringe pump are:
- Cord wire
- What are Important specification points to consider when your buy Syringe pump?
- Product Cost /Price
- Product Brand
- Battery backup
- Easy to use
- Good efficiency
- Transporter /portability
- Delivery Modes like Flow rate , VT Mode , Drug Mode
- Infusion Accuracy
- Who are top manufacturers and suppliers of Syringe pump?
- Where can we can buy Syringe pump?
You can buy syringe pump from Top brands available at Hospitals Store, you can call us for more detail to know about the product feature and prodct speciifcaton.
- What is Syringe pump price in India?
The syringe pump price are directly related to the specification and features of the device. and it also depend on the brand you want to buy . Normally syringe pump price range in India is a Rs. 20000 to Rs. 85,000
- Where can we get syringe pump service and repair?
If you want better service and repair in less period of time , you can go to Hospitalsstore.com and also contact our service company Medsun Healthcare Solutions. We provide service for all type of syringe pumps and have service network all over India.
- Syringe pump spare parts and service parts of syringe pump?
- Power supply board or SMPS.
- Main CPU Board
- Drive circuit
- RPM Detector
- Stepper motor
- Syringe Pumps available online in India at the best prices on Hospitals Store
Hospitals Store has superior procurement to ensure customers have the lowest possible prices. Hospitals Store has different features, requirements and prices for syringe pumps. The easy process of searching and ordering and fast turnaround ensure a smooth and seamless experience.
- Different types of Syringe Pumps are available on hospital Store like :
- In fluid administration requiring accurately controlled infusion rates, including
- Blood or blood products
- Drugs Administration
- Enteral Solutions
- Other Therapeutic fluids.
- "By the following routes of delivery "
- Arterial delivery
- Epidural delivery
- "By the following modes of delivery "
- Body weight