Syringe Pump Description:
A syringe pump is a small infusion pump. These infusion pumps are used to deliver a small amount of drugs and fluid to a patient. Syringe pump delivering drug or fluid (With or Without Medication) over several minutes. Syringe Pump saves staff time and reduces errors. These syringe pumps and infusion pumps reduce the symptoms of anxiety, pain and infection associated with regular injections of medication. Technologically advanced syringe pump machines typically have an in-built device and small screen which measures and shows data and can warn the healthcare provider in the event of occlusion, loose syringe, low battery and wrong setting. Medical syringe pumps are used in electrospinning, electrospraying, dilution, perfusion of tissue, and palliative care. Often, intravenous (IV) medications can be administered by syringe pumps, reducing the chance of accidents and saving staff time. Syringe pumps can have different features such as Purge and Bolus, different occlusion rates, different working modes, volume capacities, Keep-vein-open (KVO) features, one key process, product library and settings logging. Syringe Pump available on Hospitals Store for use in hospitals, operating theatres, nursing homes, clinics and monitoring labs.
Get the best syringe pump price online at Hospitals Store:
We offer the lowest syringe pump price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online hospital equipment store "Hospitals Store" we offer different branded syringe pumps including b Braun syringe pump, Fresenius Kabi syringe pump, injectomat agilia syringe pump, smith medical syringe pump, Terumo syringe pump and more each of which is ideal for delivering drugs and fluid to a patient. The price of syringe pumps at hospitals store is the lowest price compared to other sellers. There are many options of a syringe pump with price that can be purchased online. Find the best syringe pump in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more with Hospitals Store.
You can buy syringe pumps online for hospitals, clinics etc. at wholesale price. We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right syringe pump for your need, as well as syringe pump price according to your budget.
Types of Syringe Pump:
There are 2 types of syringe pumps, and it's important to know which one best suits your needs when looking for the right syringe pump for you. Here's a guide to help you understand the types of syringe pumps available in the market-
- Design-Based Syringe Pumps - Designed for medical and laboratory purposes. Medical syringe pumps have been approved for use by doctors in the diagnosis, treatment, and care of patients in vivo. They're commonly found in places like hospitals and nursing homes. Laboratory syringe pumps (also known as scientific or research syringe pumps) can transfer smaller amounts of liquid with better precision than medical syringe pumps. Laboratory syringe pumps are made to be adaptive and versatile.
- Single or dual syringe pumps - Single syringe pumps can only control one syringe, but dual syringe pumps can control one or two syringes depending on how they're used. Each pump (whether on a single or dual pump type) on syringe pumps like the Ossila Syringe Pump can be used to either continuously inject or remove a liquid, or generate a pulsed flow.
Syringe Pump Use:
A syringe pump is also known as a syringe driver or syringe infusion pump because it is usually used in a critical medical condition where the patient is unable to eat or drink. With the help of a syringe pump, the medicines given to the patient in a liquid form in a limited and calculated amount.
The syringe pump is a miniature infusion pump that is used to slowly provide small volumes of fluid (with or without medication) to a patient or for chemical and biomedical research. Some syringe drivers have the ability to both inject and remove fluids.
Parts of Syringe Pump:
Here are the parts of the syringe pump-
- Pump Mechanism. Traditionally, stepper motors have been used in the pump mechanism to provide a precise flow rate. ...
- Power Supplies. ...
- Battery Management. ...
- User Interface. ...
- Displays/Keyboards. ...
- Self-Test and System Monitoring. ...
- Alarms. ...
- Timekeeping, etc
Indication For Syringe Pump:
Patients who need a syringe pump include those who:
- Because of continuous nausea, vomiting, dysphagia, severe weakness, or unconsciousness, they are unable to take drugs orally
- Oral medicines are not absorbed
- Are unable or unwilling to take medications by mouth
- Have a cancerous bowel blockage that requires surgery
- Have surgery or lesions in the head and neck.
Buy Syringe Pump From The Best Brands Online:
Buy ultrasound machines online at the best prices, only on HospitalsStore.com
- B Braun Syringe Pump: B Braun syringe pumps are the top-selling syringe pump in India. There are two main reasons for the popularity of the syringe pump for physiotherapy, one is their trustworthy high-quality product and 2nd is all over India service network availability.
- Fresenius Kabi Syringe Pump: Their syringe infusion pumps are well-known for their high quality. Fresenius is known as one of the best syringe pump manufacturers.
- Smiths Medical Syringe Pump: Smith Medical is a well-known brand in the healthcare industry. Smith Medical syringe pump comes with high quality. Smiths Medical Graseby 2100 syringe pump is the top choice of customers.