Oxygen Concentrator , JAY 5
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Avaliable - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Netbanking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Seleted products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 10 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Features : Oxygen Concentrator , JAY 5
1. Flow Range : 0~5L/min
2. Oxygen Concentration : 95.5% - 87%
3. Maximum outlet pressure : 40 kPa±4.5 Pa(5.8 Psi±0.65Psi) Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at :250 kPa (36.25 psi±3.63Psi)
4. Altitude : Up to 1828 meters (6000 ft) above sea level without degradation levels. From 1828 meters (6000 ft) to 4000 meters (13129) below 90%
5. Sound Level < 55 db(A)
6. Maximum nebulizing rate (apply in the oxygen concentrators having the function of nebulizing : > 0.2mL/min
7. Power supply : AC 220V±10% 50HZ 2.9 amps (AC120V); 1.4 amps (AC220V~240V).
8. Input Power < 400VA
9. Weight : 25 Kg (55 lbs)
10.Dimension : H55.6cm (21.9" x 28.5cm) 11. 23") x D 47cm (18.52")
11.Minimum Operating Time : 30 minutes Electric Classification : II class, type B applied, Work system : work continuously. Keep it far from flammable and
explosive gas area. Exclusive Rotary Valve System.
- Usage of single flow :
- Connect the tubes according to illustrations.
- Turn on the machine, patient could realize oxygen-in-taking simultaneously.
No posts found