Surgical Forceps & Clamps Description:
Surgical forceps (Medical Forceps) is also known as tissue forceps. Surgical forceps are used during a surgical operation in the hospital to grasp tissues and are frequently used to hold or remove tissue, as well as to place or remove the gauze, sponges, or wipes. Thumb forceps (also known as surgical tweezers, grasping forceps, non-locking forceps, or pinning forceps) and ring forceps are the two types of surgical forceps.
Surgical Clamps (also called hemostats, hemostatic forceps and locking forceps) are used to compress any body part at the time of surgical examination.
Buy Forceps & Clamps at Wholesale Price From Hospitals Store:
We offer the lowest artery forceps, allis forceps, toothed forceps, thumb forceps and other surgical forceps and clamps price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online surgical supply store "Hospitals Store" we offer top brands such as Ethicon, Mayo, Medtronic, Johnson and Johnson, Covidien, etc. Hospital surgical instrument prices at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. There are many options for clamp forceps, but we provide you best bone cutting forceps at the lowest price. Shop with us to find the best forceps instrument price in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
You can buy retractor forceps and clamps for hospitals, clinics etc. at wholesale prices online at Hospitals Store. We've put together a buyers guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right forceps clamps surgical instruments for your need as well as affordable price according to your budget.
Types of Forceps & Clamps:
There are many types of forceps, and it's important to know which one best suits your needs when shopping for one. Here's a quick reference guide to the various types of dressing available.
- Scissor Type Forceps: Hemostatic forceps, Curved tip forceps, Needle holder forceps, Sponge forceps, Towel clip forceps are in this type of forceps.
- Tweezer Type Forceps: Surgical tweezers include Dressing forceps, Surgical splinter forceps, Tissue forceps.
- Lock type Forceps: Open ratchet and close ratchet are the types of lock type forceps.
Also, check out some most popular models of forceps clamp:
- Artery Forceps: Artery clamp forceps are used to stop bleeding by compressing an artery. Types of artery forceps can be further divided into Curved Artery Forceps and Curved Artery Forceps.
- Allis Tissue Forceps: The interlocking teeth of the Allis Tissue Forceps are used to grip and retract tissue.
- Kocher Forceps: Kocher hemostatic forceps are used to clamp large tissues and prevent slippage.
- Toothed Forceps: Toothed forceps are used to Handle thick tissue, such as skin closures with care.
- Thumb Forceps: Blood vessels are clamped and heavy tissues are held in place by Kelly hemostatic forceps.
- Mosquito Artery Forceps: Mosquito artery forceps are used to secure and clamp bleeding vessels as a ratcheted haemostat. There are two types of mosquito hemostatic forceps, curved mosquito forceps and straight mosquito forceps.
What is the Forceps made of?
All the medical forceps are usually made of high-grade carbon steel. Medical forceps are made of tough materials like stainless steel, titanium, polypropylene, or a mix of metals. This guarantees that they can tolerate repeated sterilising in high-temperature autoclaves while also ensuring edge durability and corrosion resistance.