Toshiba Xario 100 3D Ultrasound Machine, Colour Doppler
|Model Name/Number||Xario 100|
|Doppler Mode||Color Doppler Velocity|
|Imaging Mode||3D/ 4D|
|Clinical Application||General Imaging|
|Type of Transducer/ Probe||Linear Array, Convex, Phased Array|
|Monitor Size||19" LCD|
|Power Supply||100 to 230 VAC|
|Height Adjustable Monitor||Yes|
|No Of Transducer Ports||Three|
|Touch Screen Monitor||Yes|
- From general imaging to women's imaging to cardiovascular imaging, from specialized exams to point-of-care applications—Xario 100 delivers outstanding clinical performance for routine and advanced studies.
- With its sturdy handle and four large-diameter casters, the system can easily be moved anywhere in the hospital.
- A 19-inch LCD monitor, the largest in its class for displaying high-resolution, high-quality images.
- ApliPure reduces ultrasound wave interface within tissues, which appear as speckle patterns or speckle noise on 2D images.
- ApliPure+ can display the boundaries between tissues more clearly and reduce speckle noise and acoustic shadows.
- Precision Imaging allows structures in 2D-mode to be displayed more clearly and the background to be displayed more smoothly.
- Tissue Specific Optimization (TSO) automatically compensates the reception focus.
- Biopsy Enhancement Auto Mode (BEAM) is a function to provide a clearer visualization of biopsy needles in the live ultrasound image. The function provides three enhancement levels and automatically selects the best scan angle.
- 2D Quick Scan enables to automatically optimize the gain and time gain control in 2D mode.
- 2D Wall Motion Tracking semi-automatically extracts wall motion data from the 2D speckle data of the left ventricular myocardial images to be analyzed, and displays the status of myocardial motion.
- Parametric MFI allows temporal information to be displayed as a color map superimposed on the CHI-mode image (Contrast image for the period from the start of contrast medium reaches the target region).
- Luminance is a surface rendering technique that provides a softer, more natural visualization of the human skin resulting in images of photographic impression on quality. The function’s freely movable light source gives the user strong visual feedback on depth and detail. Changing the position of the light can help the user better identify pathological changes and skin defects.
- Elastography is the function that enables tissue stiffness to be visualized based on the changes in velocity resulting from physical compression and decompression of the target region.
- 1 Year
No reviews found