Description For Ventilator Machine
A ventilator is a machine that breathes for you or helps you breathe. It is also called a breathing Ventilator or respiration machine. The ventilator Is attached to a computer with knobs and buttons that are controlled by a respiratory therapist, nurse, or doctor. Have tubes that connect to the person through a breathing tube.
Ventilator Machine or respirator machine are computerized microprocessor-controlled machines, but patients can also be ventilated with a simple, hand-operated bag valve mask. Ventilators are chiefly used in intensive care medicine, home care, and emergency medicine (as standalone units) and in anesthesiology (as a component of an anesthesia Ventilator).
use of a ventilator is to support or recreates the process of breathing by pumping air into the lungs. Sometimes, people refer to it as a vent or breathing machine.
Doctors use a ventilator in a hospital if a person cannot breathe adequately on their own. This may be because they are undergoing general anesthesia or have an illness that affects their breathing. NIV machine (non-invasive ventilation machine) provides extra support while you breathe. The machine is attached to you via a face mask, as opposed to a tube in your windpipe. In invasive ventilation, machine air is delivered via a tube that is inserted into the windpipe through the mouth or sometimes the nose.
Types of Ventilator Machine:
- ICU Ventilator: This Ventilator Machine is also known as an intensive care ventilator. ICU Ventilators assist inhale and exhaling air in a patient's breathing during surgery or after surgery.
- Bipap Ventilator: This Ventilator Machine is a non-invasive technique that provides ventilatory support to a spontaneously, but insufficiently, breathing patient using a facemask or nasal mask.
- Neonatal Ventilator: Neonatal ventilators or NICU ventilators are used in neonatal intensive care units (NICU) and are very useful when conditions such as respiratory failure, small tidal volume, high airway resistance, and rapid respiratory rate are present in premature or critically unwell newborns.
- Portable Ventilator: Portable ventilator machines are ideal for people who do not require sophisticated or sensitive care ventilators. These transport ventilators use a motor-driven piston or a turbine to push air into the breathing circuit.
Buy Ventilator Machine at Wholesale Price From Hospitals Store :
We offer the best ventilator machine price for homes, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc. At our online medical product store "Hospitals Store". The price of the ventilator at the hospitals store is the lowest compared to other sellers. There are many options for a ventilator machine at a price that can be purchased online. Find the best Ventilator machine in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
These ventilator machines are of premium quality from reputed brands. This ventilator machine for patients is manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
|Ventilator Machine||Price Range|
|ICU Ventilator||INR 4 Lakh - 15 Lakh|
|Neonatal Ventilator||INR 3 Lakh - 10 Lakh|
|Portable Ventilator||INR 2 Lakh - 9 Lakh|
|Bipap Ventilator||INR 50 Thousand - 2 Lakh|
Choose Ventilator Machine Online From Best Brand Available:
- Drager Ventilator: Our innovative intensive care ventilators and lung monitors are no exception. Our high-performance Evita ventilators are configurable, upgradeable, and include advanced training and service concepts – offering you a complete solution for effective ventilation treatments. Drager ventilator price is lowest on hospitals store as compared to other sellers.
- Hamilton Ventilator: Hamilton Ventilator offer multiple types of ventilator machine such as ICU Ventilator, Portable Ventilator, and more with features like High flow oxygen therapy, P/V Tool Pro for lung assessment and recruitment.
- Resmed Ventilators: This Ventilator machine offers different features like lightweight design, invasive and non-invasive options. Resmed ventilator price is lowest on hospitals store as compared to other sellers.
- Max Ventilator: Max Ventilator offers multiple types of ventilator machine such as ICU Ventilator Anesthesia Ventilator, Home Ventilator, Transport Ventilator, and more with features like Invasive & non-invasive modes, User-Friendly Setting Menu, etc.
- Philips Respironics Ventilator: Philips invasive and noninvasive ventilators support the needs of the patient and care providers from the hospital through the home. Our solutions are designed to deliver the highest possible clinical and patient experience. Philips Ventilator price is lowest on hospitals store as compared to other sellers.
- Maquet Ventilator: This Ventilator machine offers different features like Ease of training, operation, maintenance, and cleaning, Invasive and non-invasive ventilation, etc.
Bestseller in Ventilator Machine:
The boom of online shopping has brought us to buying medical supplies, even medical equipment on the web today. Ventilator machine online shopping is like buying anything else on the internet, especially on a trusted Ventilator machine online shop like www.hospitalsstore.com. Explore the wide product range of top brands like Drager Ventilator, Hamilton Ventilator, Resmed Ventilator, Max Ventilator, Philips Respironics Ventilator,Maquet Ventilator, and more buy ventilators online for your patient in clinics and hospitals.