Description:-A ventilator is a machine that breathes for you or helps you breathe. It is also called a breathing machine or respirator. The ventilator Is attached to a computer with knobs and buttons that are controlled by a respiratory therapist, nurse, or doctor. Has tubes that connect to the person through a breathing tube.
A Ventilator also known as a respirator or breathing machine, is a medical device that provides a patient with oxygen when they are unable to breathe on their own. The ventilator gently pushes air into the lungs and allows it to come back out like the lungs would typically do when they are able.
Hospitals store offer a wide range for Ventilator for its customer. You can buy Ventilator from above brand online at hospitalsstore.com. We have a tie-up with all reputed brands.
6.Components of the Ventilator ?
The powe source consists of something to supply the gas which will be delivered to the patient, as well as the energy required to run the ventilator components. Thus, this category encompasses the gas supply system, the batteries and power source for the mechanical ventilator.
Inspiratory flow regulator
Expiratory pressure regulator (i.e PEEP valve)
Input power alarms
Control circuit alarms
Output alarms (high/low conditions)
7. What are Important specification point to consider when to buy ICU Ventilator ?
some of the important point to take care during the purchase of the ICU Ventilator are below :
1.Should have facility for Invasive and Non-Invasive ventilation.
2.Microprocessor Control suitable for Pediatric and adult ventilation.
3. Electromagnetic Compatible Hinged arm holder for holding the circuit.
4. Should have built in touch color screen TFT display of minimum 10” or more for display of waveforms and Monitored value.
5. Should have inbuilt facility to upgrade with EtcO2
6. Automatic compliance and leakage compensation for circuit and ET Tube.
7. Should have facility of log book, for events and alarms with date & time.
8. Should have built in safety alarms for Airway Pressure High & low, Minute volume, High & low, power failure, Low oxygen, High Respiratory Rate, Air Source in-operable.
9. Should have inbuilt exhalation filter.
10. Compressor should be of same company inbuilt/ mounted with ventilator assembly.
11. Should have compatibility with existing central pipe line.
12. Quality Certification : Valid CE/BIS/US FDA
13. Demonstration of the quoted model is must, preferable on site.
14. Nebulization assembly compatible with ventilator and circuit.
15. Should have interface facility.
16. Flow sensor-Should have life more than 1 year.
17. Expiratory Unit- Life should be more than 3yrs.
18. Data storage facility for at least 24hrs.
8. Where should we buy Ventilator ?
There are a lot of way for buying an Ventilator. In a old way, you can write to the manufacturer or you can contact to your nearest dealer to find out the options. but these are time consuming and expensive method. Now days Most common way to buy ventilator is online. You can buy Ventilator online from Hospitalsstore.com. In this way, you can get fast delivery. Low best price and lot of product Models range and option to choose from.
9. Where can we find Ventilator service and repair services ?
If you want better service and repair in less period of time, you can go toHospitalsstore.com. Hospitals Store offer service and repair service for all type of medical equipments , We have certified and trained team for Ventilator.
10. ICU Ventilator price in India ?
The price of Ventilator are directly related to the specification and features of the Machine. And it also depend on the brand you want to buy . Normally range of Ventilator in India is a Rs. 400000 lakh to Rs. 15,00000 lakh.