Welch Allyn Connex Spot Monitor - 71WT‐2
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
- The set includes:
- Spot Monitor
- SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure
- Nonin SpO2
- SureTemp Plus Thermometer
- The Welch Allyn Connex Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, digital respiration rate, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations
- The device connects wirelessly to your EMR and sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency
- Its upgradeable design and custom configurations include optional wall unit integration, industry-leading thermometry and pulse oximetry choices, connectivity and other mounting/mobility options
- In addition, the Accessory Power Management Stand with WhisperDrive technology features additional power backup, providing up to 17 hours of on-time, alleviating the need to charge the monitor as frequently
- SureBP technology can provide BP in only 15 seconds
- Spot-check respiration rate digitally with Masimo RRp sensor technology
- The device comes with single sign-on options, including integration with Imprivata, available for quick, secure clinician login
- The machine allows for customizable workflow options for documenting patient observations (ie. Is & Os, Pain Scale) and vitals modifiers (ie. BP cuff location)
- The Connex spot monitor comes with 2 years of manufacturer's warranty
- Patient Monitoring systems are designed to help to enhance patient care and improve clinical performance. This comprehensive solution fits securely into the hospital's IT environment to capture timely patient data and feed it securely to the EMR (Electronic Medical Record).
- A patient monitor is an electronic medical device that consists of one or more monitoring sensors, a processing component, and a screen display (also called a "monitor") that provide and record for medical professionals a patient's medical vital signs like body temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, etc..
- Patient monitoring systems are used in hospitals, nursing homes, emergency care centers and health care setups to monitor and review the vital physiological signs of a patient.
- Most patient monitoring systems are able to monitor the patient’s respiration, oxygen saturation in blood, invasive and noninvasive blood pressure, electrocardiograph, body temperature, etc.. Various sensors and electrodes are used to measure these signs including the ECG electrodes, SpO2 finger sensor, blood pressure cuff, temperature probe, etc..
No reviews found