Yonker Multipara Patient Monitor, YK-8000B (ECG, SPO2, NIBP, 2-Temperature, HR,Resp)
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
The Yonkor multipara monitor YK8000 features a bright 12.1" TFT high-resolution colour display. It can perform standard measurements and has a number of other features, including Up to 400 groups of NIBP list, 6000 seconds ECG waveform recall, 60 alarm event records recall, 7-day trend chart in storage, rechargeable batteries with 5 hours working capabilities and more.
Important Features of Yonker Multipara Monitor :
- 12.1 inches high-resolution colour LCD screen.
- Exquisite appearance, clear marks and humanized operating interfaces.
- Various interfaces: standard screen, trend screen, oxyCRG screen, NIBP list screen, big front screen.
- Real-time S-T segment analysis, pace-maker detection.
- Up to 400 groups of NIBP list, 6000 seconds ECG waveform recall, 60 alarm event records recall, 7-day trend chart in storage.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, 5-hour working capability.
- Applicable to adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Support solution: wall mounting, mobile trolley.
- Wire/ wireless central monitoring system applicable to ICU/ CCU/ OR.
Configurations and parameters details of Yonker Multipara monitor:-
- 1 Years
- 12.1 Inch
No reviews found